Wednesday 3 November 2010

Progress Review

Today in lesson I have been looking at the criteria that I need to fulfill in order to reach the grade that I would like, which is an A. I have done this by looking a my blog and giving my work a level out of 4 in different criteria. These criteria are:
There is research into similar products and a potential target audience,
There is organisation of actors, props, locations and costumes,
There is  work on shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting and storyboards, 
Effectiveness of time management, 
There is care in the presentation of the research and planning, 
There is skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the presentation,
There are communication skills.
Then I gave evidence of how these different criteria have been fulfilled in my blog.
After completing this I showed evidence of how my completed work gave me the marks that I had given myself in the criteria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment